Step by step Instructions:
1. Open the Start Menu, then type taskschd.msc in the search line and press enter.
NOTE: This will open Task Scheduler. This file is located at: C:\Windows\system32\taskschd.msc.
2. While having Task Scheduler Library selected in the left pane, click on Create task in the far right pane. (see screenshot below)
3. Under the General tab, type in the "Name" of the Task that will be fired at Logon. CNT is descriptive. The Description is Optional. Make sure to "Run with highest privileges. (See screenshot below).
4. Click on the Configure for drop down box to open it, and select Windows® 7, Windows Server™ 2008 R2. since Click-N-Type runs under Windows® 7 without compatibility issues. (see screenshot above and below).
5. Click on the Actions tab, then on the New button. (See screenshot below).
6. Under "Action", select Start a program and click on the Browse button. (See screenshot below).
7. Navigate to the Click-N-Type.exe file. Then select it and click on Open. (See screenshot below).
8. Click on OK. (See screenshots below).
9. Click on the Conditions tab, and uncheck the Stop if the computer switches to battery power box first, then uncheck the Start the task only if the computer is on AC power box. (See screenshot below)
NOTE: This step is mostly for laptops, so that you will be able to run the program when the laptop is running on battery power.
10. Click the Triggers tab, and click the New button. (see screenshot below).
11. Select "At log on" from the "Begin the task:" drop-down list. (see screenshot below).
12. Click "Specific user:" and make sure it specifies your account. Make sure the task is "Enabled". (see screenshot below).
13. After clicking Ok twice, the end result should look something like the screenshot below.
The next time you Logon this Administrator account, Click-N-Type will start automatically, with full privileges, and will be able to type to any application even if it requires UAC permission.
[Back to Index]